Swimming Lessons for 2024
Seven Oaks offers both private swim lessons and group swim lessons.
Please read below to find out more!
- Private lessons are $ 40 per half hour session.
- Because these lessons are one-on-one, you can set them up by contacting any of the instructors listed below.
- Payment must be made IN ADVANCE.
- Payment can be made through Venmo @marlinswimlessons, cash, or check made payable to Seven Oaks.
- When paying through Venmo, please include the instructor’s name when you type “What’s it for”
- Group lessons are $ 100 per two week session.
- The lessons are 40 minutes long in a class of six or less children with one instructor.
- You can sign up at the pool with Todd beginning on May 20st.
- You will make your payment with Todd when you sign up.
- The first session of group lessons are June 12th-June 23th. The next group lesson sessions will start every two weeks.
- The group lessons are 10am, 10:45am, or 6:30pm. Morning lessons are M-F of the first week and M-W of the second week. Evening lessons are M-F of both weeks EXCLUDING TUESDAY NIGHTS, which is when we have swim meets.
- You will have five to eight lessons, weather depending.
- When you sign up, you will choose a group level that best suits your child:
- Beginner A- Child is not comfortable in water and cannot place face in the water
- Beginner B- Child can place face in water and can swim underwater
- Beginner C- In addition to the above, child can paddle short distances. Child is now ready to concentrate on freestyle, backstroke, and breathing technique
- Stroke- Child is ready to learn breathing and proper leg and arm movement. Concentration on all four competitive strokes
- Intermediate- Elementary back, freestyle, sidestroke, and breaststroke
*Please contact Coach Melissa with any other questions about swim lessons.